Job Title: Parts Runner
Location: Northern California
Roles & Responsibilities
Independent Construction Company in Concord, CA is actively seeking qualified applicants for the following Parts Runner position:
This position is responsible for collecting small tools and parts and delivering them to various locations for use by other departments. This is an entry level position with possible opportunities for advancement in vehicle/equipment repair or other construction trades.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of Bay Area is a plus but not a requirement.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Job hours are currently 45 to 55 hours per week but can vary depending on time of year and busy construction season.
- Company vehicle, phone, and GPS unit provided during work hours
- Valid Driver’s License with clean DMV record is a must to drive for our company
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Construction is an equal opportunity employerApply